Louisville Theft Lawyer
Defending Clients Against Theft Charges in Kentucky
Maybe it seemed like a good idea at the time. Or perhaps you were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Whatever the circumstances, being accused of theft is serious business. If you or someone you love has been arrested on suspicion of stealing, you need a quality advocate who knows his way around the criminal justice system.
Louisville theft attorney William Butler has dedicated his legal career to fighting for the rights of the accused. For 25 years, he has successfully defended thousands of clients, compiling an impressive record of positive results. If you have been accused of any type of theft, Mr. Butler is ready to listen to your side of the story and explain your options.
To schedule a free initial consultation, call 502-582-2020 or contact Mr. Butler's law firm online.
Defending All Theft Cases in Kentucky
William Butler has extensive experience defending clients against all kinds of theft charges such as:
- Identity theft, including defense of those accused of online identity theft
- Credit card theft, whether online or through the physical taking of a credit card
- Grand theft auto
- Burglary: Defined as entering a dwelling (like a home or business) with the intent to commit a crime. Even if you do not actually take anything, you could still be found guilty.
- Robbery: This is theft by threat or force. It includes mugging, bank robbery and store holdups. Mr. Butler also handles cases that involve weapons charges.
- Larceny: This is a fancy word for theft of any kind, including pickpocketing, stealing from a house, shoplifting, etc.
Though theft crimes may seem minor, you should understand that a conviction for any theft crime could have long-lasting consequences. It will appear on your criminal record and may prevent you from getting the job you want, for example. William Butler understands the seriousness of these crimes, and he is ready to aggressively defend your rights.
Contact a Bowling Green Credit Card Theft Attorney for a Free Consultation
If you have been arrested on any type of theft charge, do not hesitate to seek the help of a proven attorney. Schedule a free initial consultation with William M. Butler by calling 502-582-2020 or by contacting our law office online.