Karen Bell, Paralegal has worked with William M. Butler, Jr since 1988, which is unheard of in a high turnover profession. Read more about this highly competent professional.
- U of L Associates in Arts. 1993
- Ivy Tech South-Central 24 hours of Basic Language Programming. 1987
- Mercy Academy. 1984
- Notary Public State At Large. 1984 to the present
- Completed 24 hours “Creating Web Pages” with Jefferson County Public Schools Adult Education Program. 2014
- Completed ECF training with U.S. District Court – facilitates e-file pleadings and researching of cases. 2004
Legal Work History
- Paralegal to Mr. Butler. 1988 to the present
Secure Legal Counsel
Please call Karen Bell or William M. Butler, Jr. at (502) 237-0871 or contact them via email to schedule your initial confidential consultation. Karen Bell has worked for William Butler for over 35 years and has extensive experience as a paralegal. Criminal Defense Attorney William M. Butler Jr. has skillfully defended thousands of clients for over 35 years, compiling an impressive record of positive results, he can help you too.